This post was sponsored by JCK as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Like many of you I’m sure, jewelry is one of my favorite ways to express my personal style. From timeless pieces to the latest trends, jewelry can help to take any outfit up a notch. As North America’s most comprehensive and innovative jewelry destination, JCK helps determine the next big jewelry trends. Having recently concluded their 26th annual trade show, JCK has just released their top 5 trends in jewelry and I’m excited to share them with all of you!
First, I’d like to give you a brief overview of each of the 5 jewelry trends that came out of this year’s JCK Jewelry Trade Show in Las Vegas. Then I’ll talk about which trends I’m most excited about and why!
Jewelry Trends from the 2016 JCK Jewelry Show
- Exotic Journey – Warm yellow golds, mixed with vibrant colored gemstones intricately set in patterns and designs found on a globe-trotting adventure.
- Geometrics – Bold shapes, highlighted by cutouts, strong use of metals or oversized gemstones.
- Modern Pearls – The antithesis of your grandma’s jewelry, fashion-forward, uber hip
- Mixed Metals – Bright golds layered on blackened silvers, high shine juxtaposed on hammered matte finishes
- Industrial Arts – Black diamonds, dark metals, matte finishes, chainmail
Jewelry Trends I’m Most Excited About
I love the Geometrics trend with its bold shapes and cutouts paired with strong metals and larger gemstones. The ring and bracelet above are two of my favorite examples of this trend to come from the 2016 JCK show. These pieces pair well with almost anything, from a basic tee and jeans to a cocktail dress. I will definitely be adding more geometric pieces to my jewelry collection this year!
I’m also loving the Industrial Arts jewelry trend pictured above and below. I don’t have a very edgy style, so incorporating industrial jewelry styles help to lend my style a bit of originality. I love the darker metals and black diamonds and find the use of chainmail to be a fun twist on jewelry. For me, this trend is the perfect way to accessorize a casual outfit without appearing overdressed.
JCK Las Vegas is the nation’s largest jewelry show which makes it an obvious destination for discovering new jewelry designers and trends. I love the trends that have come out of this year’s show and can’t wait to incorporate them into my jewelry collection. What are some of your favorite jewelry trends to come out of the 2016 JCK Jewelry Trade Show? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!