Disclaimer – I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
I don’t get to as many concerts as I would like to now that my husband and I have 2 kids, but whenever we get the chance, I love catching a great concert! Some of my faves that I’ve seen are Coldplay, Stevie Nicks, Roger Daltry, Eminem, NIN/Jane’s Addiction and Aerosmith/Kid Rock. Okay, so I have a varied taste in music! Truth is, I just love music period! The concert experience always leaves me with such a captivated feeling that is tough to replicate in any other way. Many of the great concerts I’ve seen were sponsored by Cricket Wireless, and they definitely know how to put on a show! The current Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias Fall 2014 tour is no exception, have they visited your city yet? Our local San Diego Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias concert is this coming week and they still have several shows left in cities including LA, Vegas, Dallas and Miami.
Cricket Wireless not only sponsors shows like the Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias tour, they also provide an entire fan experience at their shows, always giving people something to smile about (#STSA). Among the cool features on this tour are the following:
- Cricket Stage – A separate stage set up at select tour stops where fans can get up and give their best rock star pose. Participants can share their images on their social channels via kiosks around the stage. Photos are also entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party! All participants also receive Cricket ear buds.
- VIP Meet & Greet – A backstage VIP area where meet & greet participants will get to meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos.
- Selfie Station – Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can share all the fun they are having at the concert online with friends.
- Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him whatever they’ve been dying to know about him.
- Hologram Standee Billboards – Holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musicians for concert goes to check out!
Did you catch the Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias concert in your city, or do you plan to? If so, I’d love to hear all about it! Also, check out Cricket Nation on Twitter and Facebook to follow along with all of the fun on the tour!