I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Baby Mantra. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
If you have young children, you’ve probably pondered many times over which bath products to purchase for them. What’s the safest for them, what’s best for their skin, what contains the most natural ingredients? Or perhaps you thought you found the right products only to realize that they burn your baby’s eyes or leave your toddler’s skin feeling dry. My daughter is 2 and although she doesn’t have overly sensitive skin or allergies, we’ve been through the stinging eyes, the dry skin, the wondering about ingredients, but I think we finally found our solution! I was recently introduced to the Baby Mantra line of certified natural, cruelty-free and gluten-free baby skincare products and my daughter and I both love them! Baby Mantra’s products are all made in the U.S. and are inspired by all-natural home-based remedies, and as an added bonus, they all smell absolutely amazing.
My daughter and I were able to sample the entire product line from Baby Mantra which includes the following:
- 3-in-1 Baby Bubble Bath, Shampoo & Body Wash (with a light scent of lavender and moisturization of Aloe Vera, it smells great and doesn’t dry out skin at all.)
- Newborn Shampoo & Body Wash (NPA Certified, contains all natural and organic ingredients and no toxins, no artificial preservatives, dyes or chemicals. It’s also gluten-free and vegan.)
- Detangling Conditioner (contains aloe and witch hazel to ease tough tangles, and coconut oil and shea butter strengthen hair prone to damage from tangles and knots.)
- Calming Baby Lotion (infused with vitamin E & aloe with lavender oil providing a light soothing scent, perfect for bed time!)
- Calming Massage Oil (essence of avocado, apricot, grape seed, & jojoba, rich in vitamin E, great for sensitive skin and beneficial for rashes and eczema. Can be used as a bedtime massage oil to help baby sleep.)
I wish I could tell you which Baby Mantra product was my favorite, but I honestly can’t decide! I have even been using them all for myself and am pretty sure I’m stealing the heavenly massage oil since my crazy 2-year old daughter doesn’t lay still enough for a massage! I can tell you though, that my daughter is enamored with the scent of these products. She’s at the age where she’s starting to be curious about mommy’s beauty routine and wants to put on scented lotion so she can smell pretty, so these make great “beauty products” for her since the scents are all natural. The shampoo and conditioner work great in her curly tangle-prone hair and make combing after bath time SO much easier. I also love the quantities of the products, the sizes are fairly generous so you won’t find yourself running out quickly like we often do.
In case you’re wondering how you can get your hands on this awesome line of baby skincare products, they are now available at select Walgreens & Duane Reade stores, BabiesRus.com and on Amazon. More info about Baby Mantra can also be found on the Baby Mantra website.