Anyone who knows me knows how much I obsess with the weather. Even though it’s often sunny and 70 degrees here in San Diego, we can sometimes be caught off guard with a rain storm or a cold foggy evening. I travel a lot too and some of my fave places (like Lake Tahoe in the winter and Las Vegas in the summer) can be pretty unpredictable. Sometimes it’s tough deciding what to wear! On a summer trip to Vegas a couple of years ago, a brief freak thunderstorm wreaked havoc on my sunny weather outfit and shoes, I wish I had known when it was coming, I could’ve just left 20 minutes later and avoided it altogether! Enter AccuWeather MinuteCast, which has become my favorite fashion accessory! It’s been my go-to weather app on my Android phone for a while now as it helps me to know exactly what to wear outside when I’m travelling. Are you perhaps attending Fashion Week 2014 and worried about your fashion ensemble being weather appropriate? Then you need to download AccuWeather MinuteCast so you can have minute-by-minute forecasts telling you exactly when it might rain, localized to your street address!
Here’s a screenshot of the app showing precisely when it will stop raining at the Grand Canyon this morning:
Here are some of the great features of AccuWeather MinuteCast:
- Pinpointed, Minute-by-Minute forecasts telling you exactly when it will rain or snow, down to the minute, for the next two hours.
- Highly localized, geo-targeted to your exact street address.
- Easy to use and Free! Download the AccuWeather app on your iPhone, Android, Microsoft or Amazon mobile phone and click “Get MinuteCast”. MinuteCast is also available at www.accuweather.com from your computer or mobile phone
- MinuteCast is available now in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Japan and the UK – It is the only global minute-by-minute weather forecasting available.
- AccuWeather’s proprietary patented MinuteCast technology tracks precipitation for the next two hours to determine if precipitation will fall as rain, snow, ice, or a mix by the minute, available exclusively from AccuWeather.
So, what are you waiting for? Go download AccuWeather and get your best accessory for Fashion Week! MinuteCast is the must-have fashion accessory for Fashion Week 2014 and for every season!