anaface

Facial Beauty Analysis “Scores” Your Face

facial beauty analysis

Facial Beauty Analysis

With so many different ideals of beauty in our society, women (and sometimes men) often find themselves wondering how they stack up. We compare our height, weight and measurements to supermodels in magazines and heed celebrity beauty tips to try to capture that perfect look. Many scientists argue that the definition of facial “beauty” lies in the measurements and symmetry of the face. Is that entirely true? I personally don’t think so. I find a particular interest in people with slightly asymmetrical faces or unique features that set them apart from the pack. But, if you’re curious as to how you stack up “scientifically”, there’s a facial beauty analysis tool you might find fascinating at AnaFace.

You’ll likely get your best face analysis results using a picture facing forward with your hair pulled back and ears showing. Make sure the points are spot on as moving them ever so slightly can change the facial beauty analysis score by quite a bit (play around with it after you get your first result). Is this all a bit narcissistic? Yes, quite a bit actually! But, it’s also quite interesting, if only for entertainment value! I was surprised by my score of 8.46/10, but then again, this face analysis doesn’t take dark circles and fine lines into consideration, so I may have cheated the system in that regard! Another reason that no one “tool” or opinion can truly define beauty, I really do think it’s in the eye of the beholder!

anaface facial beauty analysis face analysis face symmetry analysis

So, did you do the facial beauty analysis and get your Anaface score? What did you think of your face analysis results?

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

Did you enjoy this Facial Beauty Analysis post? If so, please click above to vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs!

facial beauty analysis

18 Comments

• Krissy December 5, 2013 at 6:31 pm

I got an 8.71 – but doing this scared me lol

• Stylishly Social December 5, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I know what you mean about being scared! I was too! πŸ™‚

• Mistee Dawn December 6, 2013 at 2:14 am

No I have not done it yet. I have heard of it before, but never tried it. I will soon though. As soon as my internet stops being so sporadic. lol

• Stylishly Social December 8, 2013 at 5:51 pm

I hope you can get your internet fixed! It drives me crazy when stuff like that happens πŸ™‚

• Elisebet F December 7, 2013 at 5:38 am

Cool! I don’t want to do it though…I know I don’t have symmetrical features. My self-esteem doesn’t need to hear I’m a 4 or something, hahah. I did read recently that people are actually attracted to “average” looking people (i.e. not scientifically symmetrical), which I found interesting.

• Stylishly Social December 7, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I definitely believe people like asymmetrical faces, I think I’m one of them! πŸ™‚

• Heidi Bee December 10, 2013 at 3:35 am

My head was tilted a bit but scored 7.96 out of ten, very interesting!

• tara December 10, 2013 at 5:35 pm

I dont want to know my faults on my skin. I am happy with the way I look.

• Stylishly Social December 10, 2013 at 9:45 pm

I’m glad to hear you say that you’re happy with the way you look, I wish every woman felt that way! πŸ™‚

• Jessica December 10, 2013 at 5:36 pm

I think I need a better picture. I wasn’t quite head one, so my symmetry was off. I will have to try with another picture. I wish it allowed me to take a picture with my computer with it.
    Jessica recently posted…Try It Tuesday: Hand Print Christmas TreeMy Profile

• Stylishly Social December 10, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Ya I think the program gets confused if you aren’t facing head on! It would be nice if you could just snap a pic from the computer.

• B December 14, 2013 at 4:35 pm

How fun, and interesting. What I learned, apparently my mouth is too big for my nose. Interesting, I never considered my mouth to nose ratio before. Thanks so much for sharing.

Keep it Sassy & Classy,
    B
    B recently posted…Baby It’s Cold Outside Mint SnowballsMy Profile

• Stylishly Social December 14, 2013 at 5:27 pm

I bet your mouth is just fine! We can’t take these things too seriously right? πŸ™‚

• Fashionista Momma January 15, 2014 at 2:41 am

Oh man I’m scared to do this… But, hey if it doesn’t count dark circles I feel a little better. lol

• Stylishly Social January 15, 2014 at 2:43 am

Right?! I felt the same way, it didn’t count my dark circles OR fine lines πŸ˜‰

• dave April 25, 2014 at 7:04 pm

How come when I upload my photo it says ‘welcome back Shrek’